February 6, 2014 11:46 IST The Madras High Court Bench on Wednesday directed the State Government to consider constituting a Farmers Debt Relief...
Building and Enabling Disaster Resilience of Coastal Communities (BEDROC) is the successor to the Nagapattinam NGO Co-ordination and Resource Centre (NCRC), the very successful multi-stakeholder co-ordination and programme implementation platform set up after the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami.
- Hats off to the government’s servants
- Thane Cyclone: An Indication For Re-visioning Disaster Management
- Tsunami lessons for Tohoku from Tamil Nadu
- TRINet Newsletter February 2012
- Cyclone Thane -- Disaster Preparedness and Response
- TRINet Newsletter January 2012
- Impact of ICT on Climate Change and Agriculture in India
- TRINet Newsletter July 2011
- TRINet Newsletter May 2011
- The End of Days for Endosulfan